An opportunity to join the Ecosse Automotive team has become available for an experienced, time served Bodyshop technician who wishes to apply their enthusiasm and skills for a varied scope of work, from insurance estimates and small repairs, right through to full restorations.
Although we are well known for our wealth of Peugeot experience, due to us expanding our market to other makes and models we would be open to applicants who have experience in other brands.
Our customers’ expectations are high and we hope our applicant would be motivated to meet that.
Day – to – day duties
- Panel beating
- Crash repair
- Welding work
- Assisting the office in preparing estimates & quotes
- Complete restoration work
- City & Guilds Automotive (required)
- Driving License (required)
- Competitive rate of pay, negotiable on experience.
- Generous Holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
- 8 hour shift Monday to Friday – get your work / life balance back!
- Full-time, permanent position
We operate from a purpose built, modern, well equipped workshop with underfloor heating and none of the targets or pressures commonly associated with main dealer positions.
Join our team and make your career count here!
To apply, please send your cv with a brief covering letter by email and we will contact you to arrange an informal interview.